The topics covered in this section provide the information and procedures required to use the i-COUNT™ software including:
- Logging into the system
- Changing the password
- Exiting the software
- Main window menu
LOGGING INTO THE SYSTEM
1. Select i-COUNT software.
2. The i-COUNT Log In Screen appears.
i-COUNT Log-in Screen
3. Enter User Name and corresponding Password.
4. To change the password, refer to section on Changing the Password.
5. Click . The i-COUNT main system window appears.
CHANGING THE PASSWORD
1. Enter Username and corresponding Password in the User Log In Screen.
2. Click . The Change Password window appears.
Change Password Window
3. Enter a new Password.
4. Click . The Confirm Password window appears.
Confirm Password Window
5. Re-enter the new Password.
6. Click . The i-COUNT main system window appears.
EXITING THE SOFTWARE
1. Select Exit from the File menu in the i-COUNT main system window.
MAIN WINDOWN MENU
The i-COUNT main system window is shown below:
i-COUNT Main System Window
The i-COUNT system contains these menus:
- Open Image - opens the image from the camera window.
- Save Image - saves the current image from the Camera window.
- Print Image - prints the current image from the Camera window.
- Exit - exits the i-COUNT software.
- Setup # - switches to various, user defined settings.
- Count Setup - Adjusts the system, count and foot switch settings. Also contains User Setup functionalities.
- Camera Setup - Adjusts the camera settings: Contrast, Exposure and Brightness.
3. Product Manager
- Management system for saving and retrieval of insert information.
4. Control Form
- Blank Control Form. May be used to print information from an inspection.
5. Quick Count/Report
- Enables system to perform a Quick count on a product, including the printing of a Control Form.
- Displays Global Vision contact information and the software version.