Synergy is an application that allows administrators to control access to the Global Vision applications. The application provides maintenance of user accounts, display of licensing information, display of audit information, creation and display of global application settings, and generation of emails to registered users.
The Synergy Admin application can only be accessed by an existing administrator (local or network user). The login screen authenticates the user name and password entered against the user list.
- Logging onto the Software
- Login with Temporary Password
- Logout the Software
- Exiting the Software
- Getting Help
LOGGING ONTO THE SOFTWARE
Launch the Start menu and select Programs ⇒ GlobalVision ⇒ Synergy Admin ⇒ Synergy Admin from the menu.
1. The Synergy Admin login window appears.
User Login Screen
2. Enter the User Name and corresponding Password.
|NOTE: A default administrator user name and password were created during the installation of the software.|
3. Click . The main Synergy Admin window appears.
LOGIN WITH TEMPORARY PASSWORD
|NOTE: A new user with a temporary password will be prompted to change password during login.|
1. Enter User Name and corresponding Password in the Synergy Admin login screen.
2. Click Login. The Change Password screen appears.
Change Password Window
3. Enter new password in the new password textbox.
4. Enter the new password in the Confirm password textbox. The New password and Confirm password must match and meet the password criteria.
5. Click the OK button to change the password.
New Password Confirmation Box
LOGOUT THE SOFTWARE
1. In the main system window from the menu bar, select File ⇒ Logout.
2. The software interface remains open. The login window is displayed, so that the user may login again.
EXITING THE SOFTWARE
1. In the main system window from the menu bar, select File ⇒ Exit or click X in the top right corner.
2. Click Yes in the Exit confirmation box. The Synergy Admin application is closed.
1. Select Administration User Guide from the Help menu to display the Synergy Administration User Guide.
2. Select Remote Support to connect with GlobalVision support through an Internet browser.
3. Select About from the Help menu to get version details about the Synergy Admin application.
|NOTE: This article is related to Docuproof (3.1.1). To access older versions, go to our Archived Documentation, select your version number, and download the Synergy Admin User Guide.|