The following topics are covered in this section:
- Save a Project
- Load a Project
SAVE A PROJECT
The user can create projects to store the files being inspected in the current state. A project can be created before comparison, after comparison (full or partial) and after proofing. The projects will be saved in the user specified location. The following can be saved within a project:
- Partial selection
- Inspection options i.e. Include pages; Remove headers and footers; Ignore characters; Ignore tab leaders
- Differences in the differences grid
- Report generation settings i.e. include detailed difference list in report; include Revision document in report; include sticky notes; difference level settings.
|Note: The Comparison Report and the tagged Revision are not saved with the Save Project feature. Once the project is loaded, user may generate the report with the saved/required options.|
1. Load Original and Revision files.
3. Select File ⇒ Save Project As from the menu bar.
4. Enter the desired Project name.
5. Click Save.
|Note: After the user has saved the project, the saved project name will appear in the title bar of the application.|
Save Project Dialog
LOAD A PROJECT
Once a project has been saved, the user may retrieve the project and continue with the inspection of the files.
1. Select File ⇒ Open Project from the menu bar.
2. Select the desired Project from the list of projects and click Open to load the project. The files saved in the project will be loaded along with the saved inspection state. The project name will appear in the title bar of the application.
Load Project Dialog
NOTE: This article is related to Docuproof (3.1.1). To access older versions, go to our Archived Documentation, select your version number and download the Docuproof Enterprise User Guide.