The user has the option of selecting and comparing a single Original file or multiple Original files against a single Revision file or multiple Revision files.
Multiple Original documents may be loaded and compared against single or multiple Revision documents. Each selected file will be displayed in a separate tab in its respective panel. The files will be compared in the order of selection in the Original and Revision panels.
The same number and sequence of multiple Original documents and multiple Revision documents should be selected, in order to perform proper comparison and inspection. For comparison of multiple Original files with one Revision file, the text should be selected from the Original documents to compare against the Revision file. Similarly, for comparison of multiple Revision documents against one Original file, the text should be selected from the Revision document to compare against the Original file.
|Note: The supported file types are: PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, HTML, XML, RTF, TXT, MHTML and MHT files.|
1. In the main Docu-Proof Enterprise system screen, select File ⇒ Open Original from the menu bar or click on the (Original File Browse) icon . The first Original file can also be opened by double-clicking on the Original document panel to display an Open an original document dialog box.
2. Navigate to the desired directory and select the required file. Repeat steps 1 and 2 to add multiple Original files in the Original panel.
3. Select File ⇒ Open Revision from the menu bar or click on the (Revision File Browse) icon . The first Revision file can also be opened by double-clicking on the Revision document panel to display an Open a revision document dialog box.
4. Navigate to the desired directory and select the required file. Repeat steps 4 and 5 to add multiple Revision files in the Revision panel.
Note: Files can also be loaded in the Original and Revision document panels by selecting one or more files from the desired directory and dragging them into the applicable document panel.
Docu-Proof Enterprise Main Window (File Selection)
Multiple Original & Revision Files Selected
5. To close a selected file, click X on the tab displaying the file name. Clicking X on the top right corner of the Original and/or Revision panels will close all loaded documents in their respective panels.
Click X on the Top-Right Tab to Close All Loaded Docs
NOTE: This article is related to Docuproof (3.1.1). To access older versions, go to our Archived Documentation, select your version number, and download the Docuproof Enterprise User Guide.