The following topics are covered in this section:
- Color Picker
- Marquee Zoom
- Reset Viewport
- Save View
The Braille Compare Sample toolbar appears above the Inspection View Master panel once a Braille comparison inspection (Compare/ Compare (Glue Dots)) has been run and contains the following tools:
To display the RGB, CMYK, and LAB color-space information for a selected area in the Sample image:
Click the Color Picker .
Click an area in the image. The Color Information window will display with the CMYK values.
Click RGB to display the RGB values.
Click CMYK to display the CMYK values.
Click LAB to display the LAB values.
Click Close to close the window.
To select an area in the image to magnify:
- Click Marquee Zoom .
- Select the area using the crosshairs that appear and the left button of your mouse or scroll upward with the track wheel.
|Note: On a Mac® operating system, scroll downward with the track wheel.|
- Place the cursor in the Sample panel.
- Scroll downward with the track wheel.
|Note: On a Mac® operating system, scroll upward with the track wheel.|
- Left-click in the Sample panel. Hold and move the mouse around the panel.
To restore the image to its original size:
- Click Reset Viewport
To save an image to a file:
- Click Save View on the toolbar. The Save As window will display with the file type .tif as the default.
- Select the desired file type and storage location and click Save.
|Note: Click the download link to access GlobalVision 4.0.0 User Guide.|