- Turn off the scanner using the power switch.
- Unplug the AC adapter cord from the scanner.
- Clean the outer case with a cloth dampened with mild detergent and water.
|CAUTION: Be careful not to scratch or damage the glass surface. Do not use any hard or abrasive brush. A damaged glass surface can decrease the scan quality.|
1. Open the ADF while pushing down on the ADF button.
2. Clean the following locations with a lint-free moistened cloth.
3. Push the ADF at its center to return it to its original position.
|Note: It is imperative that the scanner is connected to a dedicated power supply. Performance can be dramatically affected if this is not adhered to.|
DOWNLOAD THE BOOKLET SCANNER MAINTENANCE GUIDE HERE