The following topics are covered in this section:
- Navigating Differences
- Reviewing Differences
- Use the track wheel in the Inspection View to zoom in or out of the image.
- Hold the left mouse button and move it around to pan the image.
- To review multiple pages, navigate through them at the bottom left of the Inspection View.
Select a specific difference (where applicable) and magnify it in the Inspection View by clicking its corresponding number in the Differences panel in your layout. The difference will be magnified in the Inspection View.
Review differences in repeats (where applicable) by clicking the corresponding repeat in the Repeats panel in your layout. That repeat’s individual differences will be loaded in the Differences panel.
For more information on your layout and the different panels applicable to the inspection being run, see the Layouts sub-section in the corresponding, subsequent chapter.
- Select a difference (where applicable) by clicking it in the Differences panel in your layout to assign levels (i.e., Critical, Major, Minor) and comments to it. For more information on assigning levels and comments to differences, see Differences and Details Panel in the Graphics Inspection section.
- Navigate to the next difference by either left-clicking the difference, pressing the DOWN ARROW key, pressing the F11 key, or by clicking Include (F11) in the Difference Details panel.
- Navigate to the previous difference by pressing the UP ARROWkey or left-clicking it.
|Note: Click the download link to access GlobalVision 4.0.0 User Guide.|