The following topics are covered in this section:
- Reset Interface
- Back/ Forward
- Cancel Inspection
To clear the Master/ Sample images and inspection results from the Master/ Sample panels in the Main View:
- Click Reset Interface .
- The following message will appear:
- Click Yes to clear the Master/ Sample images and the inspection results (if applicable) from the Master/ Sample panels.
- Click No to retain the files in the Main View.
To retain inspection results and return to the Main View, so you can run additional inspections:
- Click Back .
To return to the Inspection View:
- Click the same button, which has become Forward .
To cancel an inspection:
- Click Cancel Inspection on the pop-up Progress window as the inspection is running.
|Note: Click the download link to access GlobalVision 4.0.0 User Guide.|