To scan document(s) into ScanProof™:
- Ensure scanner is connected to the PC and power is turned on.
- Launch ScanProof™ application.
- From ScanProof™ Main Icon Bar, select Scanner > Select Source.
- Highlight desired scanner from list and click Select.
- From ScanProof™ Main Icon Bar, select Scanner > Scan Master or Scan Sample.
- Epson Scan software launches. The Epson Scan Start Up window displays, followed by the
Epson Scan Main window.
Place sample in the scanner.
Verify Epson Scan Settings for Document Type, Auto Exposure Type, Image Type and Resolution. See Table 1 for Settings Options and Descriptions.
Click Preview button to start prescanning. Preview scan in progress message appears.
Image is scanned.
Image displays in the Preview window.
If required, use options in the Epson Scan Main Window to adjust settings. Observe the result of changes made to settings in Preview window. See Table 1 for Settings Options and Descriptions.
- Marquee select the area to scan in the Preview Window. Click on the button indicated in the image below to automatically locate the image scanned. Adjust area as required by clicking and dragging the dotted line around auto located image to desired size.
Click the Scan button in the Epson Scan Main Window. A progress window displays.
Progress window closes when the scan is complete. Scanned image loads in the ScanProofTM Main window.