The following topics are covered in this section:
- Via the Profiles Window
- Via the Main View
- Via Hot Key
VIA THE PROFILES WINDOW
To modify parameter values from the Profiles window (go to Manage Profiles and scroll down to Profiles Window):
- Double-click on the profile you would like to change in the loaded Profiles window.
- Note: Default profiles cannot be modified.
- Update the values as required in the Edit Graphics Profile window, once it loads.
- Click Apply to make the changes.
VIA THE MAIN VIEW
To modify parameters from the Main View:
- Select the profile you would like to edit from the Profile drop-down menu at the top of the screen.
- Click on the Configure Inspection Parameters icon at the top right of the Application.
- If it is not a default profile, you will be able to update the values as required in the Edit Graphics Profile window, once it loads.
- Click Apply.
|Note: If an inspection has just been run, it will run again based on the modified parameters.|
VIA HOT KEY
To modify parameters and rerun an inspection without saving the profile:
- Once an inspection has been run, press CTRL-S to launch the Edit Profile window.
- If it is not a default profile, you will be able to update the values as required.
- Click Apply. The inspection will run again based on the modified parameters.
|Note: Click the download link to access GlobalVision 4.0.0 Administration Guide.|