The following topics are covered in this section:
- Change Password
|Note: The Application’s administrative functions can only be accessed by a user account with the Admin (or Manager, where applicable) access level. The Application is installed with a default administrator account. To obtain the default administrator user name and password, contact Global Vision Support by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 1-800-501-0511.|
To log in to the Application:
- Double-click the application icon on your desktop. The start-up screen will display followed by the Login window.
- Enter a valid User Name and Password.
- Click Login.
To change your password:
- Click File Menu ⇒ Change Password.
- The Password window will display, allowing you to create a new password:
- Enter your old password in the Old Password text box.
- Enter your new password in the New Password text box.
- Enter your new password again in the Confirm Password text box.
- Click Accept. Click OK once the notification window displays.
To log out of the Application:
- Click File Menu ⇒ Logout to save your session and return to the Login window.
To exit the Application:
- Click the X on the top right of the window to exit the Application.
|Note: On a Mac® Operating System, click File Menu Exit or click X on the top left of the window to exit the Application.|
The following options are available to you upon clicking the Help icon:
- Select Quick Start Guide to launch the guide.
- Select Licensing to request additional licenses or enter license-key information.
- Select Customer Feedback to request new features or report bugs.
- Select Global Vision Support to link to the Global Vision customer support portal.
- Select Remote Support to link to the Global Vision support session website.
- Select About to get version details about the Application.
|Note: Click the download link to access GlobalVision 4.0.0 Administration Guide.|