1. How do I download a PDF report?
There are two ways to download a PDF report: From the Report panel, click Download the PDF Report located on the top right corner of the panel and click Download Report. Alternatively, on the Home page, check the box on the far right side of the report, click Download selected files(s), and click Continue.
2. How do I select which differences I want to include in my PDF report? How do I filter on levels in the report?
In Report Options, check the box next to the level to be included. If none of the levels are selected, all levels are included in the report.
3. What does Create annotated artwork file do?
Create annotated artwork file downloads the original artwork file with annotated differences to a PDF file. Annotations with the inspection results for the selected levels are automatically added to the artwork file.
4. What date is displayed in the header and footer of the PDF report?
This is the date that the report was generated. Proofware uses the server's date/time when the application is installed.
5. What are the annotations that I see in the downloaded PDF report?
The annotations that you see are notes that are added to each difference. You can view them by clicking the red numbered tag associated with each difference. If you have PDF editing software installed on your machine (i.e. Adobe® Professional), you can even edit the annotations by double-clicking the numbered tag