1. What does Resync difference do?
|Note: Resync difference does not apply to Font type differences.|
2. How do I use Resync difference to remove an undesired difference from the inspection results?
- Navigate to an undesired difference.
- Click Select Text on the Master Toolbar.
- Select the text in the Master panel.
- Click Select Text on the Report Toolbar.
- Select the text in the Report panel.
- Click Resync difference on the Report Toolbar. If the selected text is identical in the Master and Report panels, DocuProof removes the difference from the difference list and renumbers the difference list. If the selection is not identical in both panels, DocuProof does not remove the difference from the difference list but classifies it as a Change type, regardless of its original classification.
3. How do I undo my Resync difference?
4. What do I do if the text to be selected for Resync difference is split over two pages?