1. How do I apply a predefined level or comment to the selected difference?
- On the Report Toolbar, click Level or Comment to see the list of predefined levels or comments.
- Click on the desired level or comment.
- Alternatively, using the Difference List, right-click in the Levels or Comments column to see the list of predefined levels or comments.
- Click on the desired level or comment. Use F1-F4 function keys at the level column to move through the first four levels. Use the Space bar at the Comments column to move through the comments.
- Hover over the TYPE column to display a description of the difference.
2. How many characters can I use for a custom comment?
- Comments must have a minimum of two characters. There is no maximum.