|Note: To access GlobalVision Web documentation, click on the download link below.|
- Support for Internet Explorer.
- Support for Safari.
- New integrated GlobalVision support chat.
- Added audit trail events for added, changed, or deleted annotations.
- Ability to add an image to a file (new annotation).
- Report-limit warning message displays prior to user file upload.
- Corrected display issues for lower resolution (1366 X 768).
- Able to auto-scroll beyond the area selected (required for zoning).
- Proofing toolbar hides from view when Difference List launches (Chrome version
- Graphics Inspection:
- Corrected the handling of group layers that are applied to multiple pages.
- Layers turned off prior to the inspection remain turned off after the inspection (sample specific).
- All layers are displayed properly after the inspection (sample specific).
- Error message no longer displays in Graphics app after Text Inspection files are reloaded and Spot Layers is enabled.
- Text Inspection:
- Red boxes highlighting differences no longer overlap text on both sides.
- Improved placement of red boxes on differences.
- Cross-outs/Underlines remain in the Master/Report panels after cropping is applied.
- User may cross-outs/underline/Table Zone on the same file.
- Cross-out/Underline Text and Create Zone are correctly applied to specified areas with Select by Area enabled.
- Hidden layers no longer selected and inspected when Underline/Cross-out
Text/Create Zone tools applied.
- Corrected issues with text selection not working for underline, strike-outs or zoning (File specific).
- Zoning will find the selected area even if the area is not an exact match.
- Zone is correctly applied to the Master/Sample files even though there are reading order issues with the Sample file.
- Ability to Cross-out/Underline/Table Zone text that is slanted.
- Table Zone mode is retained once Add to Last Zone is enabled.
- Ability to select text by reading order after an inspection is completed (sample specific).
- Word files (with specific restricted permissions) load correctly.
- Korean text displays correctly in the Change Grid.
- Non-reviewed differences are included in the annotated report as specified.
- Difference is re-synched correctly for identical capitalized text strings.
- Spelling Inspection:
- Custom dictionary updated correctly without black screen appearing.
- Red boxes highlighting error no longer overlap the text on both sides.