The following topics are covered in this section:
- Creating a Layout
- Braille Panel
- Braille Details Panel
- Inspections Panel
- Overview Panel
- Master Panel
CREATING A LAYOUT
The Inspection View contains panels that let you review the Braille Inspection results. These panels constitute your layout and can be displayed or hidden as required. This is ideal for multi-monitor configurations, as panels can be placed on separate displays. To view the different layout panels that can be loaded, click File Menu ⇒ Layout.
|NOTE: The Braille panel can only be selected only if the applicable license has been purchased.|
To display/ hide the panels:
- Uncheck the panel name in the Layout drop-down menu or click the X in the top right corner of the panel once it has been loaded to hide it.
- Check the panel name to display it.
To move a given panel:
- Click its title bar, hold down, and shift it to one of the areas in the margins of your screen that become shaded in blue.
To save your layout:
- Click Save Layout.
To reset your layout to the default (all applicable panels checked):
- Click Reset Layout.
To navigate to a barcode, click on it in the Braille panel. The Braille Details panel will display its translation and different parameters. The region itself will be magnified in the Inspection View.
BRAILLE DETAILS PANEL
The selected region’s details will display in the Braille Details panel for further review, with any differences between the Master and Sample files (during Braille Compare inspections) highlighted in yellow. If a parameter appears in red, it fails the ISO Standard 17351:2013 for dot diameter and spacing.
The following table describes the individual parameters found in the Braille Details panel:
The Inspection View contains the Inspections panel, which lists the completed inspections. For example, you may run multiple inspections prior to generating the report. The Application lets you rename the inspections and/ or exclude them from the report.
To rename the inspection:
- Right-click on the inspection name in the Inspections panel and click Rename.
- Enter the desired name and click OK. The new name will display in the Inspections panel.
To exclude the inspection from the report:
- Right-click on the inspection name in the Inspections panel and click Exclude from report.
- The inspection name will appear crossed out in the Inspections panel.
- The Inspection will not be included in the next generated report.
The Overview panel displays the image or inspection currently being viewed in the Inspection View. The Braille region currently selected is indicated by the intersection of the two red lines.
To zoom in or out of the image in the Overview Panel:
- Slide the button in the middle of the bar accordingly.
Toggling the Master Panel on/ off in the Layout drop-down menu has two effects. If you are comparing two files, the default is on. If is toggled off when two files are being compared, instead of the Master and Sample appearing side by side, the inspected Sample will appear across the entire Inspection View.
If you are inspecting a master or sample alone, the default is off. Toggling the panel on will display an empty Master panel beside the inspected file in the Sample panel (regardless of whether it is a master or sample). Toggling it off again will spread the inspected file across the entire Inspection View. It is off by default.
DOWNLOAD THE GLOBALVISION USER GUIDE HERE