The following topics are covered in this section:
- Marquee Zoom
- Reset Viewport
- Save View
The Braille Compare Master toolbar appears above the Inspection View Master panel once a Braille comparison inspection (Compare/ Compare (Glue Dots)) has been run. It contains the following tools:
To rotate the Master image:
- Click Rotate .
- Select Rotate 90 CW or Rotate 90 CCW.
To select an area in the image to magnify:
- Click Marquee Zoom .
- Select the area using the crosshairs that appear and the left button of your mouse or scroll upward with the track wheel.
To reduce the magnification:
- Place the cursor in the Master panel.
- Scroll downward with the track wheel.
- Left-click in the Master panel. Hold and move the mouse around the panel.
To restore the image to its original size:
- Click Reset Viewport .
To save an image to a file:
- Click Save View on the toolbar. The Save As window will display with the file type .tif as the default.
- Select the desired file type and storage location and click Save.
DOWNLOAD THE GLOBALVISION USER GUIDE HERE