BraillePoint is an easy to use Braille dot inspection tool using the latest electronic measurement technology to measure Braille dot height and spacing on cartons and labels.
The following topics are covered in this section:
- System Login
- BraillePoint Login
|Note: The BraillePoint system can only be accessed by an existing pre-configured administrator. The Windows login screen authenticates the username and password entered.|
- Start the system by pressing the Blue Power button on the BraillePoint unit.
- The Windows login screen appears.
- Enter User Name and corresponding Password for the system administrator in the Welcome screen and press Enter on the keyboard. The main system screen is displayed.
- Double-click the BraillePoint icon on the desktop.
- The BraillePoint login screen is displayed.
- Enter User Name and corresponding Password for a valid administrator account.
The Administration module allows the administrator to add and manage users, view audit logs, configure security settings and calibrate the table. Only BraillePoint administrators have access to the Administration module.
|NOTE: This article is related to Braillepoint (3.1.2). To access older versions, go to our Archived Documentation, select your version number and download the Braillepoint Administration Guide.|