1. What does Underline do?
Underline allows you to select text to be included in the inspection.
2. How do I underline text?
Click Underline Text. Then click and drag the cursor to select the desired text. The text is underlined in green. Press the Ctrl key on your keyboard while selecting the text for optimal selection.
3. How do I deselect/undo/cancel my underlines?
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® and Mozilla® Firefox®: Click Hand Tool on the Toolbar, click on the underlined text, and press the Delete key on your keyboard.
- Apple® Safari®: Click the Hand Tool on the Toolbar, click on the underlined text, and then right-click and select Delete from the context menu.
4. Can I cancel my underlines using Cross out Text?
Yes. In a multi-page file, SpellProof only cancels the underlines on the page where Cross out Text is applied. To cancel underlines in a multi-page file using Cross out Text, apply Cross out Text to each page.
5. Can I combine Underline Text with Crop, Cross out Text, zone?
Yes. However, when combining underline and crop on the same page, the underline must be made within the cropped region.