The following topics are covered in this section:
- Color Picker
- Marquee Zoom
- Reset Viewport
- Save View
The Barcode Inspection toolbar contains the following tools:
To rotate the Master/ Sample image:
- Click Rotate .
- Select Rotate 90 CW or Rotate 90 CCW.
To display the RGB, CMYK, and LAB color-space information for a selected area in the inspected image:
- Click the Color Picker .
- Click an area in the image. The Color Information window will display with the CMYK values.
- Click RGB to display the RGB values.
- Click CMYK to display the CMYK values.
- Click LAB to display the LAB values.
- Click Close to close the window.
To select an area in the image to magnify:
- Click Marquee Zoom
- Select the area using the crosshairs that appear and the left button of your mouse or scroll upward with the track wheel.
To reduce the magnification:
- Place the cursor in the Inspection View.
- Scroll downward with the track wheel.
- Left-click in the Inspection View. Hold and move the mouse around the panel.
To restore the image to its original size:
- Click Reset Viewport .
To save an image to a file:
- Click Save View on the toolbar. The Save As window will display with the file type .tif as the default.
- Select the desired file type and storage location and click Save.
DOWNLOAD THE GLOBALVISION USER GUIDE HERE