The following topics are covered in this section:
- Show the Text Mask
- Marquee Zoom
- Reset Viewport
- Save View
The Master toolbar appears at the top of the Master panel following an inspection:
To rotate the Master image:
- Click Rotate .
- Select Rotate 90 CW or Rotate 90 CCW.
SHOW THE TEXT MASK
To see what was detected as text during the inspection:
- Click Show the text mask .
|NOTE: The masked content represents all that which is affected by the parameters under the selected inspection profile’s Text tab. See Appendix 9.1 Profiles for a list of all applicable settings.|
To select an area in the image to magnify:
- Click Marquee Zoom .
- Select the area using the crosshairs that appear and left button of your mouse or scroll upward with the track wheel.
To reduce the magnification:
- Place the cursor in the Master panel.
- Scroll downward with the track wheel.
- Left-click in the Master panel. Hold and move the mouse around the panel.
To restore the image to its original size:
- Click Reset Viewport .
To save an image to a file:
- Click Save View on the toolbar. The Save As window will display with the file type .tif as the default.
- Select the desired file type and storage location and click Save.
DOWNLOAD THE GLOBALVISION USER GUIDE HERE