The following topics are covered in this section:
- Page Navigation
- Pages Selection
- Show/ Hide Pages
The Master/ Sample Page Selection toolbar on the bottom of the panel contains the following tools:
To display a different page in the Master/ Sample panel before or after inspections:
- Click the left or right arrows on either side of the Page Navigation tool.
- You can alternatively click on the arrow in the middle of the tool to access the Page Navigation drop-down menu and go directly to the page of your choice.
|NOTE: When performing single-page inspections on multi-page files, this feature will be disabled after the inspection is run.|
Click the icon for the option to include or exclude pages from a multi-page document when running an inspection. This will launch the Select Pages window. When clicking the icon in the Master panel, the Select Master Pages window pops up. When clicking the icon in the Sample panel, the Select Sample Pages window pops up instead.
To include/ exclude different pages in a master or sample file before running an inspection:
- Click Include or Exclude on the left side of the window.
|NOTE: By default, all pages are included.|
- Click either All Pages, Even Pages, or Odd Pages, or enter a custom range on the right side.
- Select Apply to Master/ Apply to Sample, depending on the panel in which the Pages Selection icon was first clicked, to finalize the page range.
- Select Copy to Sample/ Copy to Master to apply the same range to the other panel.
To reset the pages and negate your selection:
- Click the Reset Pages icon to the left of the Pages Selection icon.
SHOW/ HIDE PAGES
The Show/ Hide Pages icon shows/ hides an extra panel displaying all the pages loaded in the Master or Sample panel. When the panel is hidden, the Show Pages icon appears. Once the icon has been clicked and the panel appears, displaying the different pages, the Hide Page icon appears instead.
|NOTE: The icon will be disabled once an inspection is run.|
To display a different page in the Master or Sample panel:
- Click on the page of your choice in the Show Pages panel.
To scroll through the loaded pages in the Show Pages panel:
- Move the mouse over the scroll bar at the bottom of the panel.
- Scroll the track wheel up or down or left-click the mouse and move it in the desired direction.
- You can alternatively right-click on the scroll bar at the bottom of the panel and choose between the following options:
- Scroll here
- Left edge or Right edge
- Page left or Page right
- Scroll left or Scroll right
To exclude a page from the inspection:
- Right-click on a page in the panel to reveal the Exclude Page option.
- Click it to cross the page out and exclude it from the inspection.
To re-include excluded page(s):
- Right-click a page and unselect the Exclude Page option that appears.
- You can also click the icon to reset all pages.
DOWNLOAD THE GLOBALVISION USER GUIDE HERE