1. What file types are supported?
BrailleProof supports PDF and AI files.
2. What is the maximum image size I can upload?
There is no maximum image size in BrailleProof, but it is recommended that you load files with a maximum file size of 200 MB.
3. Is there a maximum size for files being loaded into BrailleProof?
It is recommended that you load files with a maximum file size of 200 MB.
4. Can I inspect a file with multiple pages?
No. You can upload a multi-paged file, but you must select one page at a time for inspection.
5. What should I do if I can't read the full file name on the File Upload page?
Left-click in the file name field. Click Cancel in Choose File to Upload and use the left and right arrows on the keyboard to scroll through the field.