1. What if the language that I want to use for my spell check is not in the Language(s) list?
Contact us at email@example.com to suggest languages to be included in future SpellProof updates.
2. What language is the Medical Dictionary in?
The Medical Dictionary is in English.
3. What is live text? How can I tell what text is live/inspectable?
Live text is text that the user can search, select, highlight, copy, and paste. Live text is the text that can be inspected. Another term for live text is "inspectable text". To show the live/inspectable text in a document, click Show Inspectable Text on the Preview or Report Toolbar. The live/inspectable text is underlined in orange. Click Show Inspectable Text again to remove the orange underlines.
4. Can I inspect a document with multiple pages?
5. Is there a maximum number of pages for documents?
There is no limit to the number of pages in a document that can be loaded. However, the report may not be generated if it takes longer than 30 minutes to generate.
6. How do I navigate through pages in the document and the report?
Click Previous Page < and Next Page > on the Preview and Report Toolbars.