1. How do I perform a partial inspection?
Select Crop, Cross out Text, Underline Text, or Layers (PDF/AI files only) for partial inspection.
- Crop: The cropped area is included in the inspection. Click Crop, then left-click, and drag the cursor to select the crop area. The crop area is surrounded by a red box.
- Cross out Text: Text is excluded from the inspection. Click Cross out Text, then click, and drag the Cursor to select the desired text. The text is crossed out in red.
- Underline Text: The underlined text is included in the inspection. Click Underline Text, then click, and drag the cursor to select the desired text. The text is underlined in green.
- Layers: Selected layers are included in the inspection. Click Layers on the left side of the panel. Check the layers to be included in the inspection and uncheck the layers to be excluded from the inspection.