1. How do I generate an inspection report?
Click > on the top left of the Preview panel to expand the Options panel and click Start Inspection.
2. How do I inspect barcodes in a multi-page file?
BarProof inspects barcodes one page at a time so you must run the inspection one page at a time. Select the page from Select page.
3. My inspection shows status "Failed" on the Home page. What went wrong?
The maximum waiting time for a report to be generated is 30 minutes. If your report could not be generated within 30 minutes, Proofware sends you a notification email and marks the report as "Failed" in the Home page. One reason that the inspection failed is that there may not be any barcodes in the file.
4. My file definitely has barcodes in it. Why did the report fail or fail to detect any barcodes?
You may have selected the wrong page for inspection. BarProof automatically inspects the first page of a multi-paged file when there is no page selection made. Always select the page where the barcode exists.
5. My inspection report status seems to be stuck at "In Process". What should I do?
If your report cannot be generated in 30 minutes, Proofware sends you a notification email and sets the report status to "Failed" in the Home page. If it has been more than 30 minutes and the status still shows as "In Process", then your inspection report process is frozen. Please email email@example.com to report the issue.
6. The Loading Annotations progress bar remains on the Report panel. What should I do?
Click X to close it.
7. What should I do when I get the error message below?
Click on the web browser to refresh/reload the page on the web browser.