This section outlines the steps required to perform a complete uninstall of the Application client.
|NOTE: ADMIN rights are required to perform the uninstall procedure. All applications should be closed before starting to uninstall.|
- Launch Control Panel. Click Programs and Features > Uninstall or change a program.
- Right-click on the application (i.e. GlobalVision) and click Uninstall/Change.
- Click Yes to start the uninstall of the application and all modules.
- Click Yes to start the deletion of your settings and profiles.
- Once the uninstall is complete, click OK.
- Click Yes to restart your computer now.
- Once the computer has rebooted:
- Delete the application folder (GlobalVision) from the C:\Users\Public folder.
- Delete the application folder (GlobalVision) from the current User's folder
DOWNLOAD THE GLOBALVISION INSTALLATION GUIDE HERE