1. Cannot contact the Login Management Server at Host
- Connectivity to the Login Management server has been lost. Try launching the application again. If the problem persists, contact your administrator to verify the connectivity.
2. The desired DPI for the current setup is set to <DPI value>. Set DPI to <DPI value>?
- The selected DPI value in File Menu ⇒ DPI does not match the Desired DPI value in the selected setup.
- Click Yes to change the DPI value in File Menu ⇒ DPI to match the Desired DPI value in the selected setup.
- Click No to keep the DPI value in File Menu ⇒ DPI.
- Click Cancel to cancel the loading of the file.
3. Please select a scanner to use. (ScanProof™ only)
- Select Scan Master or Scan Sample before selecting your scanner.
4. Cannot connect to the NetKey License Server! Display Licensing dialogue.
- You must be connected to the license server. If you are not sure, contact your administrator.
5. There is not enough physical memory available. Do you want to continue with disk swapping?
- The inspection requires more physical memory than is available. You need to ensure that your system meets or exceeds the recommended amount of memory to run the application. In the case where the required memory slightly exceeds the available memory, virtual memory can be used.
- If you want to continue with disk swapping: Close all programs that are not being used and click Yes. The inspection should continue, but will take longer to complete.
- If you do not want to continue with disk swapping: Click No to cancel the inspection.