1. What file types are supported?
ArtProof supports PDF and AI files.
2. What is the maximum image size I can upload?
No image can be greater than 20000 pixels by 20000 pixels.
3. What is the maximum size for files being loaded into ArtProof?
It is recommended that you load files with a maximum file size of 200 MB.
4. What should I do if I can't read the full file name on the File Upload page?
Left-click in the file name field. Click Cancel in Choose File to Upload. Use the left and right arrows on the keyboard to scroll through the field.
5. Why are the Master file annotations not displayed when I load the file?
The annotations in the Master file are displayed only after you have run an inspection.