1. What does Notes do?
Notes allows you to review, annotate and submit a file for approval. Optionally, Notes also allows you to digitally sign your files.
2. How do I launch Notes?
Click the Browse button to select and upload the file that is to be annotated. See the section on File Loading (below).
- Specify the e-mail address of the person who is to receive the inspection report. The default is the currently logged-in user.
- Click Submit and the file should load in the Notes panel.
- To annotate the file, click on the annotation tools on the Toolbar, move the cursor to the desired location, and apply the annotation. See the section on Annotate a File.
- Click Save to save the file once all editing is complete. See the section on Report Options.
- To send a file for approval, click on the left of the Notes panel to open the Files Approval panel. Enter the approver's email address in the E-mail field and click Send. See the section on File Approval.