1. What happens when my password expires?
You are not able to log in to Proofware and you are prompted to change your password.
2. How do I change my password?
Click Profile, enter your new password, re-enter it to confirm, and click Change Password.
3. What are the password requirements?
The password must be alphanumeric and between 8-20 characters. It may include special characters.
4. What does it mean to have an account status as Active/Inactive?
An account with an Active status has full access to Proofware. An account with an Inactive status is denied access to Proofware.
5. How do I change my account status from Inactive to Active?
Only the Proofware System Administrator can change the account status. Please contact your Proofware System Administrator.