The following topics are covered in this section:
- No Uninstall Required
- Complete Uninstall
NO UNINSTALL REQUIRED
- Follow the installation procedure outlined in the Installation article.
- By not re-installing the Login Management Server (not checking Login Management Server on the Select Components screen), the following will be ported over to the new version:
- Administration Settings
- Audit Trail events and reports
- User Maintenance settings and User list
|NOTE: Upgrade to the new release without uninstalling the previous version. Simply installing the new release will delete and replace the application folder and all folder and files in the public folder will be backed up.|
- A complete application uninstall will uninstall the application and remove all Login Management data.
- Perform the application uninstall procedure (refer to the Upgrade from ArtProof/ScanProof to GlobalVision article).
- Uninstall the server components.
- Launch Control Panel. Click Programs and Features > Uninstall or change a program.
- Right-click on the application Server Components and click Uninstall/Change.
- Click Yes to start the uninstall of the application and all its modules.
- Click Yes to start the deletion of your settings and setups.
- Once the uninstall is complete, click OK.
- Click Yes to restart your computer now.
- Once the computer has rebooted, follow installation procedure outlined in the Installation article.
|NOTE: ADMIN rights are required to perform the uninstall procedure. All applications should be closed before starting to uninstall.|
DOWNLOAD THE GLOBALVISION INSTALLATION GUIDE HERE