We have established some basic guidelines to assure that GlobalVision community forums are enjoyable for - and respectful of - all our users. Please interact with other users accordingly and conduct yourself as you would in any professional business setting.
- You are personally responsible for your postings, please ensure they are accurate and appropriate.
- There is zero tolerance for inappropriate comments.
- Consider that the people you encounter may be from different companies and countries and have different policies, approaches and customs than yourself.
- Do participate when you have something useful to offer. Share your knowledge!
- Support others when you observe them doing something good.
- Don't be anonymous; always use your own identity.
- Report inappropriate content via the links provided within community section.
- Do follow your respective corporate conduct policies, standards and procedures.
- Don't abuse other's copyrights by using their material without appropriate permission and attribution.
- Don't release company confidential information, or any information that would be considered personal, private or security related.
- Don't store, post, acquire or in any way use illegal or inappropriate files or information.