1. What does ArtProof do?
ArtProof compares two image files and detects the differences between them. The report allows the user to view both images in flash mode where the differences flash between the Master and Sample files. This mode allows the user to easily view the detected differences. You can also download a PDF report that contains a detailed list of detected differences. Optionally, ArtProof:
automatically decodes and grades barcodes
automatically detects and translates Braille regions and provides dot inspection information
- Moved text
- Font changes
- Font size
- Font style
- Missing text
- Broken text
- Added text
- Changed text
- Incorrect registration
- Click the Browse button to select and upload the Master file you would like to compare. See the section on File Loading.
- Click the Browse button to select and upload the Sample file you would like to compare. See the section on File Loading.
- Specify an e-mail address of the person who is to receive the inspection report. The default is the currently logged-in user.
- Click Submit. The files should load in the Master/ Sample Preview panels.
- Use the Selection Tools to specify the areas to inspect (if applicable). See the section on Selection Tools.
- Click on the left of the Preview panel to expand the Options panel.
- Select your desired options. See the section on Inspection Options.
- Click Start Inspection. The inspection results display in the Report panel. See the section on Generating Inspection Report.
- Click next (>) to navigate through the differences.
- Click Save to save the Report once all differences are reviewed. Click Download PDF to view the report or share to share the report with other users. See the section on Report Options.
4. How do I change my password as an Administrator?
- Click File Menu ⇒ Change Password. The Password window should display.
- In the Old Password text box, enter the temporary password that you received with your email.
- Enter your new password in the New Password text box.
- Enter your new password again in the Confirm Password text box.
- Click Accept. The “Password Changed” notification window should display. Click OK.
5. How do I reset a user’s password?
- Click File Menu ⇒ Administration ⇒ User Maintenance. The User Maintenance window should display.
User Maintenance Window
Double-click the user name to select it. The User Editor window should display.
Check the Reset Password checkbox.
- Enter a Temporary Password in the Temporary Password text box.
- Click Accept. An email containing the temporary password should generate.
- Send the email to the user. The user will be prompted to reset their password at their next login.
6. What is the difference between a Digital setup and a Proof setup?
7. How do I restore the Setup parameters to the installation default values?