1. What file types are supported?
Notes supports the following file types: PDF, AI, DOC/DOCX, TXT, RTF, XLS/XLSX, XML, HTML/HTM, MHTML/MHT, and C/CPP/H.
2. Is there a maximum number of pages that my file can have?
There is no limit on the number of pages that a file can have.
3. Is there a maximum size for files being loaded into Notes?
It is recommended that you load files with a maximum file size of 200 MB.
4. Can I load a file with multiple pages?
5. What should I do if I can't read the full file name on the File Upload page?
Left-click in the file name field and click Cancel in Choose File to Upload. Use the left and right arrows on the keyboard to scroll through the field.