Artproof Release Notes (Version 3.1.0)
- Addition of Inspection Wizard functionality.
- Support for LEN file format.
- Ability to connect to an Artwork Management System (AMS).
- Addition of standard default dielines.
- Ability to centralize the setups on the network.
- Improved color detection.
- Improved auto-distortion logic for digital and scanned samples.
- Removed extra padding around an image when auto distort is applied.
- Ability to customize the Inspection Report header information.
- Ability to copy/paste report comments.
- Ability to process all pages of a booklet (sample specific).
- Ability to process all pages when content only inspection is enabled in Booklet mode.
- Ability to load and process a pdf file with empty pages.
- Ability to load tiff files that contain Asian characters in the file name.
- Ability to detect all differences regardless of cropping mode (shape, full page, Marquee, Trim) (sample specific).
- Reduced memory usage when saving the difference image.
- Reset Interface option is greyed out while the Master and Sample files are loading to avoid error.
- Unable to exclude differences from the inspection if option to ‘Force Inclusion of all differences’ is enabled.
- Corrected settings form where text is missing or cut-off (Mac only).
- Error message not displayed when exiting from the scanner software (Next Image).
- Simplified Braille workflow with addition of tooltip explanations.
- Clarified the Braille messages for scenario where the system is unable to detect the Braille region.
- Braille front side image orientation displayed matches the selected thumbnail orientation.
- FNC1 character in GS1 barcode not displayed.
- Addition of two Audit Trail events re: Force Inclusion and Force Review.
- Support for maintaining domain users with an apostrophe in the user name.
- New user is unable to login after a logout – i.e. only the original user who was logged out is allowed to log in.
- Ability to enable the Braille and Barcode modules only.
- Additional custom setups installed in the Public folder so they can be copied to the setup folder as required.