|Note: To access Barproof documentation, click on the download link below.|
- Ability to customize difference levels (up to 4 levels).
- Ability to customize general report header fields (up to 3) – i.e. Product name, Product Lot #, Product ID.
- Ability to enter general report comments.
- New signature fields (i.e. “Performed By" and "Reviewed By”) on all reports.
- New option to merge all PDF reports (Main, BrailleProof and BarProof).
- Ability to support digraphs in Braille languages (e.g. Hungarian).
- Ability to exclude the Braille translation from the BrailleProof inspection (if required, scans only).
- Hardware dongle is no longer required for Linear (1D) barcode activation (software activation).
- Pantone color value removed from color measurement functionality.
- Linked PDF pages are automatically inspected when the next/previous buttons are used.
- Link PDF pages functionality is no longer reset for custom setups when clicking "Clear”.
- Corrected application crash that occurred when restoring a previously maximized review panel.
- Scanned image remains loaded when Overprint Preview is enabled.
- Sample image remains loaded after “Adjust Sample Brightness/Contrast” window is closed.
- "Custom" correction level is hidden when using Digital-Page with no correction tools.
- Cleared the difference counter on the bottom taskbar after the report is generated.
- Braille languages are sorted in alphabetical order on the interface.
- Updated the BrailleProof interface and messages to ensure consistent and standard terminology is used throughout.
- Corrected the email link in the BrailleProof Help About form.
- Corrected the display of the Braille region snapshot in the report (sample specific – issue with page size).
- BrailleProof language dialog form does not display if a sample is not loaded.
- Cleared all temporary reports from the BrailleProof folder.