|Note: To access Barproof documentation, click on the download link below.|
- Support for Windows 7 32-bit platform (A3 scanner and small files ONLY).
- Improved alignment for specific images at 400 DPI.
- Enabled Hi-Contrast Display functionality.
- BrailleProof retains the corrected alignment when auto-skew is applied.
- Ability to drag and drop files (to load) in the BrailleProof application.
- Layers are disabled when the option “Enable Layers" is not selected.
- Images are reloaded when a new setup is initiated.
- User friendly eye dropper cursor for color measurement functionality.
- Added a status message to inform users of shape selection functionality on the bottom progress bar in shape extraction mode.
- Corrected PDF report numbering to match color scheme in the main application; report now prints blue numbers and red boxes.
- Inspection box does not resize in Shape mode when the user clicks on the image.
- Added warning message when both the user name and password are entered incorrectly.
- Installer includes updated Quick Start Guide.