|Note: To access Braillepoint documentation, click on the download links below.|
- Ability to inspect a Braille line that spans the entire width of the platen.
- A standard user is unable to modify or delete new setups.
- Modified the User List and Audit Log to display the total number of pages on every page.
- Modified the password expiry message to be consistent with other applications.
- Renamed the ‘change user status’ dropdown menu to “Toggle Status”.
- Marquee placement does not change the results of the dot height measurement.
- The last Braille language used is saved for the next inspection.
- Batch mode messages only display in Batch mode (not regular mode).
- Braille dot height setup modifications are saved after clicking <Apply>.