|Note: To access Braillepoint documentation, click on the download links below.|
- Addition of a Braille Presence Module:
- Ability to compare a scanned Braille sample against a master Braille template.
- Creation of a master template in two ways:
- Extraction of Braille dots from a PDF
- Generation of a report with the comparison and translation.
- User List and Audit log displays the current date, time and time zone on every page.
- Braille Dot tolerance (Dot H Spacing) of zero is displayed correctly.
- Setup tolerance values are displayed as both +/- values.
- Corrected abbreviation for Standard Deviation (i.e. Std Dev) on the report.