|Note: To access Braillepoint documentation, click on the download link below.|
- New 21 CFR Part 11 module built into the system including:
- Distinct Administrator and User Security roles.
- Security options defined and maintained by Administrator.
- Users unable to add/modify settings.
- Users unable to add/modify data.
- New auto-calibration for dot width.
- Inspection Report modified to include the Product ID, Product Name and Product Lot #.
- Addition of optional Batch Mode reporting functionality (to include all scanned samples in a batch and not only the last scanned sample).
- Additional languages supported including: German, Russian and Greek.
- Firmware update to eliminate freezing issue.
- Corrected system configuration to always save the last settings, i.e. not reset when scanning continuous batches.
- Corrected random misalignment of platen during scan.
- Scan preview does not fail when clicking the Menu bar during the scan.
- First time launch of system does not randomly fail to load the scanner driver.
- Added missing characters in the Portuguese Braille language library.
- Added fraction sign (/) to all languages in the Braille language library.