|Note: To access Artproof documentation, click on the download links below.|
- Addition of scanner support (first release of ScanProof).
- Addition of BarProof functionality for barcode decoding and verification.
- Ability to inspect Acrobat Illustrator files (PDF compatible only).
- User interface, messages and tool tips available in the following localized languages: French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Chinese (Simplified)
- Addition of <Image Similarity>, <Repeat Variance>, <Match Thresholding> and <Desired DPI> setup options.
- Ability to copy and rename setups; and restore default setups.
- Ability to use shortcut key (CTRL+S) to adjust setups during inspection.
- Addition of comprehensive setup information to the Inspection Report.
- Validation documentation available.
- Improved file loading speed for large files (Large Press Sheets - 54"+ sizes).
- Improved Repeat detection logic so that invalid repeats are not detected.
- Corrected an issue where re-running an inspection multiple times may lead to inconsistent results.
- Improved stability for Mac OS when dealing with separations/layers for PDF files.
- Ability to set the repeat as master after switching from master/sample view.
- Levels and number of levels are not displayed in bold in the Inspection Summary.
- Save file no longer contains unsupported file format option (TGA).
- Corrected error message where details are repeated.
- Crop to Content is properly refreshed when the inspection area is modified.
- Difference Panel indicates when a comment has been added to a difference.
- Ability to edit the current setup and re-inspect while in inspection mode.
- Scroll bar in the Repeats Panel is in the correct location regardless of resolution.