|Note: To access Docuproof documentation, click on the download links below.|
- Complete Project functionality.
- Optional Medical Dictionary (English).
- Expanded list of supported languages (spell check).
- Addition of Adobe annotations (sticky notes) on the appended revision report.
- Ability to add a word to the User Dictionary by right clicking a word in the document.
- Ability to select multiple differences in the grid and apply the same comments and levels.
- Ability to select multiple differences in the grid and remove the comments and levels.
- Ability to select comments and levels by right clicking in the difference grid.
- Ability to specify tolerance value for font size difference.
- Improved difference highlight colors for better visibility.
- Ability to customize the difference highlight colors (Admin option only).
- New spacing logic - whitespace replacement (Admin option only)
- Improved the speed of loading files with heavy graphics.
- Options to remove underline detection to speed up file loading (if required).
- Ability to detect and report single character font differences.
- Ability to identify bold and italic font styles based on the font names
- Improved spell check detection logic.
- Improved display of spelling errors in difference grid.
- Improved zoom to be able to see text with very small fonts.
- Improved accuracy of comparison progress bar (additional status updates).
- Improved partial text inspection functionality (extra text not being included).
- Improved uninstall functionality.
- Corrected number placement and highlighting on the appended revision document for rotated documents (Inspection Report).
- XML files are loaded with respective style sheets.
- All variations of black color font type accepted (less false positives).
- Corrected a crash in the report if comments are very long (>255 characters).