|Note: To access Docuproof documentation, click on the download links below.|
- User interface, messages and tool tips available in the following localized languages: French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Chinese (Simplified).
- Ability to group duplicate differences
- Ability to drag and drop files into the main interface for loading.
- Ability to differentiate between hard and soft hyphens.
- Ability to ignore soft hyphens and line break differences.
- Asian language processing option modified so it is easier to select the required option.
- Time zone displayed as part of the date format (Reports and Audit Trail).
- New and improved language dictionaries (Spell check).
- Ability to verify the font size of revision text below the specified threshold.
- Ability to display all Excel sheets included in a workbook.
- Improved XML handling resulting in: display of files with proper consistent formatting:
- ability to load files that reference FDA style sheets
- ability to detect sub/superscripts differences
- reduced number of invalid size differences.
- Optimized comparison results sorting algorithm resulting in less delay when displaying the results.
- Improved R-to-L inspection logic including ability to detect underline differences.
- Improved character mapping logic so that characters are displayed correctly in the difference grid (integration of Ghost script functionality).
- Decreased number of invalid font type differences detected.
- Decreased number of invalid bold differences detected.
- Decreased number of invalid space differences with vertical text.
- Improved synchronization for files with repetitive text and files with tables.
- Improved line-break space/hyphen logic to decrease false positives.
- Improved find and compare and template matching logic including ability to find matches where the punctuation is different.
- Improved reading order correction logic to reduce mismatched text and sync issues.
- New and improved code to verify the match strength (i.e. false positives removal routines).
- New match recuperation algorithm when analyzing the comparison results during the false positives removal step.
- Words with single and double quotes are no longer being added as separate words to the user dictionary.
- Spelling differences are correctly sorted by the word order in the revision document.
- The brown line-break indicator is displayed for all the line-break differences in the change grid.
- Line-break differences are more accurately categorized – i.e. detected at a single word level (new category, “Single word line-break difference”).
- Character Equivalency (in the ini file) is being saved with the project file.
- Characters are displayed properly (not Asian) in the body of the e-mail sent from Synergy Administration and Docu-Proof (specific scenario).
- Projects are correctly loaded and/or saved when a project saved in one language is opened by the application using another language.
- Added new Serbian (Cyrillic) dictionary.
- Added improved Greek dictionary.
- Ability to open the Docu-Proof Enterprise and Synergy Administration User Guide at the same time.
- Font names displayed correctly in *.c, *.cpp and *.h files.