|Note: To access Docuproof documentation, click on the download links below.|
- New table detection functionality to automatically identify correct reading order and process tables created with lines.
- New table tools to include and exclude individual tables or all detected tables.
- New Find and Compare feature to find one or multiple matches of specified strings selected by the user in the Original document and locate the differences in the Revision document (i.e. carton inspection).
- Addition of equivalency table to allow the specification of equivalent characters to simplify the inspection (i.e. bullets, symbols, etc.).
- Ability to inspect *.mhtml and *.mht files.
- Ability to automatically cross out section headers (i.e. QRD templates).
- Ability to email words to be added to the User Dictionary.
- Ability to delete a set.
- Ability to restore selections (i.e. underlines/cross outs).
- Ability to click on the difference tags on the Inspection Report to view annotations.
- Ability to customize font names with embedded style information (i.e. Arial Bold, Helvetica Oblique) that is recognized by the software (ini file only).
- Corrected grouping/blocking algorithm to increase the file loading speed.
- Corrected project loading functionality with projects that may contain special characters. (i.e. able to load project where bullets are ignored;, whitespace characters).
- Projects with sets containing no differences found are displayed correctly.
- Project name displayed on the title bar when project is saved or loaded.
- Differences are displayed correctly in the difference grid as per their corresponding set (after filters are checked/ unchecked).
- Ability to append inspection results when no differences are found.
- Corrected set display where sets with no differences found are included.
Corrected display of inspection results for sets with specific partial and page selection scenarios.
Improved spelling detection to ensure that spell check logic is performed prior to sub/super logic.
Improved language dictionaries due to UTF-8 encoding (instead of ANSI encoding).
Improved reading order correction logic.
Improved location logic when reading order correction is set to high.
Improved project loading functionality.
- Inspection Report automatically includes the Revision document by default.
- Grouping font differences (Mixed Font setting in Comparison options) is disabled by default.
- Increased the size of the tagged numbers on the Revision Report for improved readability.
- System does not crash when trying to print multiple times using Remote Desktop.
- Fixed random crashing due to tooltips on the difference grid.
- Corrected the ability to detect and report single character font differences when the option to group font differences (Mixed Font settings in Comparison options) is set.
- Headers and Footers can only be removed/restored for a complete inspection (i.e. not a partial inspection).
- Filters are retained separately and correctly within their corresponding sets.