The following topics are covered in this section:
- Files and Requirements
- MYSQL Workbench
- Braillepoint Re-Start / Login
FILES AND REQUIREMENTS
- MySQL Workbench 6.1 or higher must be installed on the BraillePoint system.
Copy the database.sql file to the BraillePoint folder: C:\Global Vision\BraillePoint
The database.sql file is an internal Global Vision database file for BraillePoint systems.
- Make the database.sql file hidden by right-clicking the file and selecting Properties and clicking Hidden and the Ok.
- From the Windows Start menu run MySQL Workbench
- Double-click Local MySQL
- Select Users and Privileges
- Select braillepoint % and click Delete at the bottom.
- Confirmation dialog box is displayed.
- Click Drop.
- Click the MySQL Home tab at the top left corner.
- Double-click Local Instance MySQL .
- Select and right-click braillepoint.
- Select Drop Schema.
- Click Apply in the Apply SQL Script to database window.
- Click Finished and close MySQL Workbench.
- Launch BraillePoint
- Message is displayed
- Click Ok.
- Re-launch Braillepoint.
- BraillePoint login window is displayed.
- During the database initialization a default user is created with administration status.
- User name: admin
- Password: gve12345.
- BraillePoint system launches.
|Note: This article is related to Braillepoint (3.1.1). To access older versions, go to our Archived Documentation, select your version number and download the Braillepoint Administration Guide.|