1. How do I download a PDF report?
There are two ways to download a PDF report: From the Report panel, click Download the PDF Report at the top right corner of the panel. Click Download Report. Alternatively, on the Home page, check the box on the far-right side of the report and click Download selected file(s). Click Continue.
2. How do I select which differences I want to include in my PDF report? How do I filter on levels in the report?
In the Report Options window, check the box next to the level to be included. If none of the levels are selected, all levels are included in the report.
3. What does Create annotated artwork file do?
Create annotated artwork file downloads the original artwork file with annotated differences to a PDF. Annotations with the inspection results for the selected levels are automatically added to the artwork file.
4. What are the annotations that I see in the PDF report?
The annotations that you see are added to each difference. You can view them by clicking the red-numbered tag associated with each. If you have PDF-editing software installed on your machine (i.e. Adobe Professional), you can even edit the annotations by double-clicking the numbered tag.
5. What date is displayed in the header and footer of the PDF report?
The system uses the server's date/ time that the report was generated, where the application is installed.