1. How do I use the Notes Annotation Tools?
Click the corresponding icon on the toolbar (or under More Tools on the toolbar) to access the different annotations. Click Save on the toolbar to save your annotations.
- Free Text: Click and drag the cursor to draw the text box and then start typing.
- Free Hand: Click and drag the cursor to draw the annotation.
- Color Picker: Click anywhere in the file for RGB and CMYK color information specific to that exact point.
- Text Underline, Text Strikeout, and Text Squiggly Underline: Click and drag the cursor to select the desired text and either underline it or strike it out.
- Arrow: Click and drag the cursor to draw the annotation.
- Line: Click and drag the cursor to draw the annotation
- Signature: Click and draw a signature in the window that pops up and then click Add Signature.
- Comment Note: Click to draw the annotation, enter text in the Annotation panel, and click Save.
- Callout: Click and drag the cursor to draw the annotation and click again to add the callout box.
- Shapes: Select the shape of your choice. Click and drag to draw a rectangle or circle. For the polygon, polyline, and cloud, click, drag, and click again to draw a single segment of the shape. Double-click to release the cursor once finished.
2. How do I delete an annotation that I added to the file?
Click on the annotation and press the DELETE key on your keyboard. Alternatively, click on the annotation and select Delete from the context menu.
3. Can I annotate a file with multiple pages?
4. I added annotations to my file but when I select View File on the Home page, the file loaded without the annotations. What happened to the annotations?
After you have added annotations to the file, you must click Save on the toolbar to save them. Notes then displays the message: "The report was saved successfully".
5. How do I sign my files digitally?
Select the Signature tool and click the cursor in the file. Hold down the mouse and draw a signature in the window that pops up. Select Clear to start over, Add Signature to finalize it, Make Default Signature for all subsequent Signature windows to open with the same signature, or Cancel to close the window.