1. What does Notes do?
Notes allows you to review, annotate and submit a file for approval. Optionally, Notes also allows you to digitally sign your files.
2. How do launch Notes?
Click the Notes icon on your Home page. The Notes Collaboration screen displays.
- Click the Choose File (Browse) button to select and upload the file that is to be annotated. See File Loading.
- Specify an e-mail address of the person who is to receive the inspection report. The default is the currently logged-in user.
- Click Upload Files (Submit). The file loads in the Notes
- To annotate the file, click on an annotation tool on the toolbar, move the cursor to the desired location, and apply the annotation. See View and Proof.
- Click Save to save the file once all editing is complete. See Report Options.