1. How do I generate an inspection report?
Click on the top left of the Preview panel to expand the Options panel and click Start Inspection.
2. How do I inspect barcodes in a multi-page file?
You must run inspections one page at a time. Select the page under the Select Page inspection option.
3. My inspection shows status "Failed" on the Home page. What went wrong?
The maximum waiting time for a report to be generated is 30 minutes. If your report could not be generated in that time, the system sends you a notification e-mail and marks the report as "Failed" on the Home page. One reason that the inspection failed is that there may not be any barcodes in the file.
4. My file definitely has barcodes in it. Why did the report fail or fail to detect any barcodes?
You may have selected the wrong page for inspection. Barcode Inspection automatically inspects the first page of a multi-page file when no selection is made. Always select the page with the barcode.
5. My inspection report status seems to be stuck at "In Process". What should I do?
If your report cannot be generated in 30 minutes, the system sends you a notification e-mail and sets the report status to "Failed" on the Home page. If it has been more time and the status still shows as "In Process", then the process is frozen. Please e-mail email@example.com to report the issue.
6. The Loading Annotations progress bar remains on the Report panel. What should I do?
Click X to close it.